MSPT have adopted “Key Points” as part of our commitment to our clients.
The MSPT team is actively committed to “Exceeding our Clients Expectations”. To achieve this objective, MSPT establish measurable targets to allow us to monitor our systems, policies and procedures. Through continual improvement, leadership, investment and development of our people, MSPT provides our clients with a committed organisation that are professional in all aspects of our business, experienced in our field, willing to integrate our methods into the clients requirements to ensure a seamless cohesion.
- Provide total commitment to the safety of our people and our Sub-Contractors.
- Provide the necessary leadership, tools and equipment for the safety of our people.
- Monitor and maintain safe working procedures.
- Adequately train and educate our people about their roles and responsibilities.
- Promote and encourage continual improvement of our safety systems and risk assessment mechanisms.
- Ensure our people not only look after their own safety but their mates safety as well.
- Support and endorse a work / life balance for our people and sub-contractors and provide a healthy culture within the workplace.
- Ensure we adopt environmentally safe work practises.
- Adequately train and educate our people about our environmental responsibilities.
- Provide clean and well maintained equipment.
- Responsibly store, use and dispose of all environmentally hazardous materials.
- Source the correct environmental information relevant to the areas we work in, in an effort to minimise any environmental impact on the local flora and fauna.
- Strategically plan and develop innovative systems to reduce fuel usage, excess emissions, pollution, waste, discharge and utilise energy efficient equipment.
- Be mindful and respectful of environmentally sensitive areas including indigenous and heritage areas.
Exceeding our Clients Expectations
- Design, construct, erect and operate crushing and screening circuits that produce high quality “in specification” product.
- Develop and maintain circuits that are cost effective.
- Design circuits that are adequate and fit for purpose to suit materials that are to be processed.
- Provide suitable equipment that ensures the safety of our people and exceeds industry standards.
- Ensure continual development of our people to ensure that they are familiar with our equipment, project and environmental requirements including locational hazards.
- Provide internal material testing to ensure product meets specification at all times.
- Provide experienced, professional people with a sound knowledge of our industry and the environments they work in.
- Continually analysis our crushing and screening circuits to ensure maximum output of quality materials with minimal to no wastage.
- Importantly, we deliver on our commitments and promises to our clients.